The NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) hosted by Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, is currently recruiting a Programme Manager on a 12 month FTC to support all internal functions within NHS LPP and our members ( NHS Trusts across London & Nationally).Main duties of the job
To provide strategic leadership for the governance arrangements within the Directorate and contribute to the governance arrangements (developments and improvements) across the Trust and the ICB's.
Report directly to NHS LPP Service Delivery Director & NHS LPP Steering Board on the development of a range of programmes and performance indicators.
To operate within a variety of governance frameworks ensuring effective decision-making, and mentoring other teams members to do the same.
Work alongside the Managing Director to ensure that NHS LPP retains and improves it Commercial Continuous Improvement Assessment Framework (CCIAF) accreditation status.
Deliver the successful National roll-out and implementation of the NHS LPP competency, learning, pathway and passport portal.
Embed the digital programme management office tool.
Work alongside NHS England, the Healthcare Supplies Association and Procurement in Partnership (PiP) to mirror and deliver collaborative strategy.
Develop, own, manage and out-perform budgets for multiple departments. Co-own budgeting to ensure that the appropriate control totals are met and that appropriate resource is provided without overspend.
Provide leadership based on a wealth of knowledge, experiences and skills sets gained from multiple perspectives developed through the working with staff, leadership and coaches both within and outside the sector.
Be the 'go to' expert and final decision maker for all things people related within NHS LPP.About us
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust comprises five of the UK's best known hospitals - Guy's, St Thomas', Evelina London Children's Hospital, Royal Brompton and Harefield - as well as community services in Lambeth and Southwark, all with a long history of high quality care, clinical excellence, research and innovation.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
See attached Job Description and Personal Specification for more details
Please contact Lee Joseph for more information on this rolePerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Relevant Masters / MBA, equivalent professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) to practitioner level or equivalent
- Formal qualification in Project management (PRINCE 2) or equivalent.
- Evidence of leading successful programme and / or operational performance and improvement at a strategic level including business case preparation, service initiation / commissioning, contract negotiation, and the development and monitoring of output and outcome measures.
- Extensive programme management experience in large complex organisations, including design, development, implementation and management of change in a multiple stakeholder environment
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding of the changing NHS environment, strategy, and policy agendas
- Expert knowledge of operations and / or programme management methodologies and techniques
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Excellent understanding and track record of successful change and programme management.
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation TrustAddress
45 Curlew Street
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.