We are looking to appoint a Team Manager in Enfield Wellbeing Clinic with a passion for working with people with mental health condition.
This is a well established, high performing team delivering compassionate care in the community to adults who suffer from mental health problem. You will be leading a team that is diverse in background, highly motivated, friendly, agile, flexible and responsive.
You will lead the management of Enfield Wellbeing Clinic whilst working pro-actively as part of integrated team to ensure safe and effective implementation of service developments relevant to the team.
You will ensure the service operates in a safe, effective & efficient way as part of the whole system of mental health services and foster a culture that encourages and enables individuals to have an active role in identifying, planning, and meeting their individual needs.
Strong leadership and ability to work collaboratively with partner organisations will be required in addition to having a good understanding of developing and maintaining healthy teams. Note: Interviews take place on 30th August, 2023.Main duties of the job
- Overseeing the day-to-day running and management of the team and the smooth running of the depot and Clozapine clinics.
- Ensuring that the clinics (depot & Clozapine clinics) are run in a more efficient and productive way while always maintaining service users' safety when they attend the clinics.
- Reducing and managing risks to service users through collaborative working together with service users/carers in their treatments and adherence to their care-plans.
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention while building staff morale.
- Involved in management and providing effective leadership and guidance for all staff in the team.
- Ensuring that staff have been supported through providing a conductive working environment for staff to thrive while improving team building and team working.
- Ensure that staff receive supervision regularly and also yearly Appraisal.
- Empowering and supporting team members to re-prioritise as part of Quality and Service Improvements through the delivery of quality care to our service users.
- Provide support in mentoring and education of qualified and unqualified staff, including students Nurses.
- collaborative working with other teams both community teams and acute services in terms of patients' referral pathways and liaising with other Agencies and Stakeholders - GPs, Housing providers, Local Authority etc.
This is a permanent position to help us deliver our plans to transform our Community Mental Health Services, as part of the NHS Long Term Plan. The transformation of our Community Mental Health services will lead to truly integrated health and social care for adults in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey who have serious mental illness.
Our transformation plans are supported by �25m in funding and will mean the roll-out over the next three years of multi-disciplinary teams of experts working within the new Primary Care Networks and offering wraparound, holistic care to our service users and wider community. Our aim is to support the whole person as they live with, or recover from, mental illness and to offer them support with other challenges they may face, such as debt, relationship problems, housing, education or training. We will also focus resources on reaching those who currently face obstacles in getting the help they need.
We are an organisation that is passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion one that prides itself in developing the leadership capabilities of its employees, looking after their health and wellbeing, creating safe spaces for staff to speak up and providing opportunities to mentor and be mentored.
Our employees are the reason for delivering Good CQC ratings, excellent outcomes and outstanding patient experiences, so it is our aim to create a happy and healthy working environment where you can thrive and succeed.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please kindly refer to the job description and person specification by clicking on the JD/PS attachment in the advert.Person SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
- Registered Mental Health Practitioner.
- Dip/BSc (Hons) in Mental Health Nursing, Evidence of further post-registration education and training or equivalent teaching and assessing qualification.
- Non-Medical Prescribing qualification. Understanding of NMP prescribing protocol and currently practising as NMP in mental health setting
- Minimum two years post registration experience, one of which will be as working with people with complex mental health problems.
- Clinical experience as a registered Mental Health Practitioner within a community and/or inpatient or acute mental health service.
Knowledge and SkillsEssential
- Experience of developing clinical practice.
- To have the ability to manage, supervise and appraise clinical and administrative staff.
- Robust knowledge of adult and child safeguarding procedures and how these can be applied.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to undertake evidencebased interventions with people suffering from a range of mental health problems.
Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS TrustAddress
305-309 Fore Street
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.