At MPFT we pride ourselves on staff wellbeing and development and can we offer you:
Main duties of the job
- Our SOOTHE resources - supporting staff across the trust with their physical, mental and financial health. In addition to the support offered from our occupational health provider Team Prevent.
- Counselling support and lifestyle information with advice on a variety of personal matters
- In our Gift providing a platform for your voice to be heard to inform change
- The opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for flexible working ( depending on the role )
- Career development opportunities and coaching plus access to in house training programs
- Innovative research training program entitled STARS (Supporting the advancement of Research Skills)
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Recognition and engagement through our staff LOVE awards, LOVE long service awards and Staff Engagement Surveys
- NHS discounts available via the Blue Card and Red Guava schemes
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for the successful candidate to join a supportive dynamic team in Stafford Discharge to Assess Pathway one.
As a Practice Lead you will manage the day to day running of the team. You will provide support, guidance and lead the team in achieving positive flow through the person's journey.About us
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is an award winning organisation with over 9000 employees. We are one of the largest integrated Health and Social Care providers, covering services across North & South Staffordshire, Shropshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Isle of Wight and Essex.
Demonstrating our strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, and in context of our objective aligned to the growth of diversity across the workforce we are particularly seeking applications from individuals who may be from under-represented groups, such as black, Asian or other ethnic groups, individuals with a disability, or LGBTQ+ individuals who meet the specific criteria.
We are embedding values based and inclusive recruitment practices to ensure that all applicants, from any backgrounds, have an equal chance of success in achieving a role with us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
You will be part of the wider team in South West Unplanned Care. This includes working alongside Therapy, Nursing colleagues and the providers for Pathway one.
The working pattern is mainly Monday to Friday 08.30 to 5pm, however 7 day working is currently being considered. There will also be an opportunity to trial 10 in 9 where there is a set none working day every fortnight.
On appointment, the post holder will be auto-enrolled in the SWLA and aligned to the appropriate British Association of Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework. The relevant SWLA stage (i.e. stage 1 (ASYE), 2 (Social Worker) or 3 (Advanced Social Worker) will also be agreed taking all prior Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and relevant experience into consideration. The post holder will be required to take responsibility for their own Continuous Professional Development.Person SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
- Qualified and Registered Social Work Practitioner
- Masters level qualification or equivalent experience in relevant professional or managerial role.(e.g. Stage 2 AMHP Qualification, Social Work Post Qualifying Award)
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) or Best Interest Assessor (BiA) status OR willing to work towards within a defined timescale
- Evidence of ongoing continued professional development
- Postgraduate qualification in management and/or leadership.
- Leadership or other organisational development training
- Significant experience in operational and/or leadership role in the NHS or Local Authority delivering the relevant statutory functions.
- Experience of managing a social work service, complex projects and/or delivering clinical/practitioner services for adults
- Experience of leading and delivering service developments and successfully managing organisational change.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- In-depth knowledge of local commissioning and provider context including health, social care and education
- Experience of teaching social work both undergraduate and post graduate
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Unit 12 Frank Foley Way
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.