An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly efficient and professional Compliance and assurance officer to join the Office of the Medical Director at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust on a one-year fixed term basis. We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual who can provide comprehensive support and coordination for the quality and safety governance processes managed by the Office of the Medical Director. As a key member of the team, you will be pivotal to ensuring key internal and external reporting requirements related to quality and safety are met, and in helping support consistency in our approach to managing quality performance. Main duties of the job
The post holder will be pivotal in coordinating the quality and safety governance and assurance processes for which the medical director is executive lead. The post holder will work as a key member of the office of the medical director team through the provision of comprehensive and highly professional support in the management of trustwide corporate meetings and committees related to quality and safety, including the Executive Management Board (EMB) quality group, which is the key executive level operational committee for the Trust, managing all aspects of quality and safety. The postholder will also provide support to the chief operating officer in the coordination and management of the divisional and directorate oversight processes. The role will include responsibility for coordinating and maintaining core documentation, information and reporting the scheduling and maintenance of meetings and committees and will be the first point of contact for enquiries about quality governance, reports and quality reporting requirements.About us
At Imperial College Healthcare you can achieve extraordinary things with extraordinary people, working with leading clinicians pushing boundaries in patient care. Become part of a vibrant team living our values - expert, kind, collaborative and aspirational. You'll get an experience like no other and will fast forward your career.
Benefits include career development, flexible working and wellbeing, staff recognition scheme. Make use of optional benefits including Cycle to work, car lease schemes, season ticket loan or membership options for onsite leisure facilities.
We are committed to equal opportunities and improving the working lives of our staff and will consider applications to work flexibly, part-time or job share.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The full job description provides an overview of the key tasks and responsibilities of the role and the person specification outlines the qualifications, skills, experience and knowledge required. For both overviews please view the Job Description attachment with the job advert.Person SpecificationEducation/ QualificationsEssential
- Educated to degree level or diploma level
- Co-ordinating change management in health services
- Experience of reporting to a senior level in a specialist area, for example healthcare.
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies
- Project qualification e.g. Prince 2 or equivalent.
- Experience of co-ordinating staff and management.
- Secretarial and/or administrative experience in a large complex organisation.
- Experience of analysing and summarising sometimes complex information from a range of sources
- Able to set up and use databases and accurately record information.
- Ability to research and identify information as relevant Office management experience including maintenance of systems and processes
- Previous experience at supporting executive level committee activity
- Experience working in a regulatory / governance environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Experience of administration and organising, particularly diary management and including arranging events
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with complex, confidential and sensitive issues
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to develop and maintain communication with people about difficult matters and/or in difficult situations
Imperial College Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
St Mary's Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.