As a partnership that values and nurtures talent, we're committed to helping you fulfil your potential and will offer you a supportive, friendly and collaborative environment to grow and develop your career and skills. We're strive to improve our ways of working and the skills of our workforce, so you will be fully encouraged and supported in your role.
As part of our aim to improve empowerment for staff and employee experience, we are committed to creating and maintaining a positive and safe working environment, ensuring that all staff have the right skills, knowledge and ability to undertake their roles.
BEH are the designated lead provider for the Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training on Learning Disability and Autism, engaging with the North Central London Regional working group to ensure the implementation and roll out of standardised training is achieved consistently. Note: Please note interviews will take place on 13th July 2023.Main duties of the job
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a diverse team with professionals from diverse health and social care organisations, supporting the creation and delivery of this project across NCL, reaching circa 80,000 colleagues.
- This role will play a pivotal part in shaping and delivering the roll out of the Oliver McGowan Mandatory Training programme effectively.
- You will raise awareness of the statutory requirements of the programme, supporting the clear communication and efficient delivery, control, planning and reporting of this initiative.
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust provides local, regional and national award-winning healthcare services. We have more than 3.300 staff working out of 20 main sites serving a population of 1.2 million people.We provide community health services and mental health services for young people, adults and older people. Our North London Forensic Service treats and cares for people in the criminal justice system who have mental health conditions. We also provide one of the largest eating disorders services in England, as well as drug and alcohol services.
We are an organisation that is passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion one that prides itself in developing the leadership capabilities of its employees, looking after their health and wellbeing, creating safe spaces for staff to speak up and providing opportunities to mentor and be mentored.Our employees are the reason for delivering Good CQC ratings, excellent outcomes and outstanding patient experiences, so it is our aim to create a happy and healthy working environment where youcan thrive and succeed.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to the attached Job description and Person Specification for main responsibilities of the role.Person SpecificationEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONSEssential
- Good general education to GCSE/ NVQ Level 3 equivalent in a relevant subject or extensive relevant experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development at post graduate level
- Further training or significant experience in project management, financial management or supporting change management processes.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGEEssential
- Qualification(s) relevant to this position, e.g. Learning Disability RGN, PMP, Prince 2 practitioner or MSP or evidence of equivalent experience i.e. project management at a senior level
- Prince 2 Foundation or Prince 2 Practitioner qualification
- Experience of Project Management in larger scale organisation, ideally within people or organisation change projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management and/or health information systems development
- Experience in communications and stakeholder management
- Experience of working with senior level staff and in managing confidential issues and matters.
SKILLS AND ABILITIESEssential
- Experience of interpreting national NHS guidance and implementing project management best practices.
- Experience of supporting teams and or individuals through change
- Excellent use of project management applications and information systems to produce and maintain formal detailed project plans and timelines.
- Experience in stakeholder management, maintaining project budgets, review and resolution of project issues, escalate when necessary.
- Demonstrably strong communication skills including interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills with staff at all levels, on technical and non-technical subjects which may be sensitive or contentious.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to listen and respond to the needs of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking - ability to anticipate.
- Commitment to a professional and high-level
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both verbally and in writing. Sometimes dealing with matters of an extremely delicate nature
- Able to support others and add value
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
- Work with due courtesy and respect of others
- Ability to constructively challenge and problem solve
- Flexible, adaptable and uses tact and diplomacy at all levels.
- Reliable Self-motivated/reliant and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Report writing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS TrustAddress
St. Ann's Hospital
St Ann's Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.