***INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY***
Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career within the NHS working for the Clinical Systems Group?
Vacancy - Permanent full-time B5 Team Leader post within our EPR PAS Team. Opportunities for Agile working available
We are looking for someone with an interest in information systems and data quality to join our EPR PAS Team as Team Leader
The successful applicant willbe leading a small team of EPR PAS Team Analysts supporting users of Maxims EPR System across the Trust. Managing data quality reports, correcting data on the Maxims system ensuring that patient electronic records are correct and accurately reflect outpatient & inpatient episodes. The EPR PAS Team are also responsible for configuring elements of the system.
Training will be provided to ensure you have a comprehensive knowledge of the system. The Trust EPR project team are working towards a paperless clinical patient system. The EPR PAS Team work in a BAU capacity and work closely with the project, incorporating new functionality and processes as the project progresses.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Hedd Jones via
email@example.comMain duties of the job
The EPR PAS Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day running of the EPR PAS Team. They provide back office support for Wye Valley Trust Electronic Patient Record system namely Maxims.
The Trust's EPR PAS Team Leader has the responsibility of ensuring that the quality of data within the EPR System is of a high level of accuracy as the system data quality affects national, strategic and internal reporting. The role liaises directly with system suppliers internal and external e.g. MAXIMS and system managers and WVT Information Dept system managers to ensure all data is accurate and follows the National Data Dictionary definitions. This role ensures that data capture accurately reflects the activity that has been recorded, maximising the Trust's income and ensuring no loss of revenue. This role also provides support to the Digital Dictation Manager. About us
Wye Valley NHS Trust is a member of an NHS Foundation Group with South Warwickshire NHS FT , the George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust and Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
Located on the border with Wales in the shadow of the Black Mountains, we provide acute and community services across Herefordshire and into parts of Powys and run Hereford County Hospital and the community hospitals in Bromyard, Leominster and Ross-on-Wye.
Worcestershire is our neighbouring county. The post holder will be required to travel between sites.
We are a progressive and forward looking trust with ambitious plans to improve quality and integrate patient pathways through close collaborative working with our partners to deliver the quality of care we'd want for our family and friends.
More than 3,500 people work for the Trust - they tell us it's a great place to work, blending the busyness of a DGH with the benefits of working in a beautiful rural and unspoilt county like Herefordshire.
We can offer a great work-life balance and have a fine tradition of working with staff to help them achieve their full potential.
Russell Hardy, Trust Chairman: The strength of the Trust is its amazing staff a great place to work, a great place to develop your career and a great place to reach your potential. Our values -Care, Accountability, Respect and Excellence - are at the heart of all we do. We believe in providing the right care in the right place at the right time...all the time.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For more information about the role and responsibilities please see the attached job description and person specification.Person SpecificationEducation & QualificationsEssential
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & AbilitiesEssential
- NHS Management qualification - diploma level or above or equivalent significant experience
- Degree level qualification in IT or Information Management OR equivalent IT system experience
- Ability to lead meetings relating to own specialist areas
- Ability to develop and maintain effective team working and working relationships.
- Ability to produce and action data quality reports, providing analysis of the same
- Analytical skills, involving investigation and resolution of highly complex queries.
- Specialist knowledge of managing a patient administration system
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft applications
- Advanced key board skills
- Continuous use of a VDU
- Expert knowledge of a range of, front end use, of Maxims EPR system
- Knowledge of NHS procedures such as RTT / Waiting Times etc
- Previous experience of managing a Team
- Experience of planning and organising a team's workload, adjusting plans to meet the needs of the service
- Ability to deliver face to face training to own team, and other large, small groups and 1:1, including remote access to staff members pc's to coach/assist with queries
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of leading a work area within a project
- Experience of working with stakeholders
Wye Valley NHS TrustAddress
31 - 34 Commercial Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.