Talking Therapies Locality Manager South Warwickshire Locality Based: Stratford Healthcare Building Reports to Head of Service 37.5 Hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Coventry, Warwickshire, and Solihull Talking Therapies management team. The service is delivered jointly by Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust and Mind Mental Health Charity.
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual with sound clinical knowledge, high level of interpersonal skill and strong leadership capabilities. The post holder will manage the South Warwickshire team and work closely with other management colleagues, clinical leaders, and wider stakeholders. The role includes a wide range of duties, which includes a strong focus on Talking Therapies KPI targets and will report directly to the Head of Service.Main duties of the jobFor more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.
Providing strong managerial and clinical support to Talking Therapies teams, working with psychological therapists from different modalities
To work with the senior leadership team and key stakeholders to deliver KPI targets and service improvement initiatives, achieving the best outcomes for patients
To work alongside Talking Therapy colleagues, acute services, secondary care mental health, other community services and stakeholders to deliver a whole integrated system approach across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
The successful candidate will be based within the service namely at Newfield House, Coventry and The Railings, Rugby and may be asked to work at other sites across the trust. Agile working is also negotiable.
For further information, please see the Job Description attachedAbout us
CWPT Talking Therapies is a progressive service which encourages professional development, supervision and peer support with an identifiable career pathway. We work closely with members of the local community, service Commissioners, GPs, secondary care services and various voluntary sector agencies.
The service received an overall rating of Good by the CQC and an Outstanding for care and compassion of which we are rightly proud. We have also been recognised both locally and nationally by receiving awards for the services we provide.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provides a full range of expanding physical, mental health and learning disability services to children, young adults, adults and older adults over many sites across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
Services are provided to a population of over one million people living in Coventry and Warwickshire and also a wider geographical area in some of our specialist services, we see on average around 5,000 patients every day.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesFor more information on this role please see the attached support information. This will give you a better overview of the job role and requirements.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
Knowledge and skillsEssential
- A recorded/registered doctoral level qualification in clinical or counselling psychology accredited by BPS (British Psychological Society) OR
- A recorded/registered qualification in one of the following -mental health nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy - plus further post graduate qualification in an accredited Psychological Therapy training course and significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise regarding National and local developments in Primary Care Mental Health and IAPT
- Clear understanding of statutory responsibilities under the Mental Health Act 1983, CPA, Clinical Governance, Child Protection, etc
- Specialist knowledge of all the evidence based models of psychological therapy, evidence for their use and detailed knowledge of common mental health problems.
- Highly specialist theoretical and practical knowledge and skills working with mental health problems.
- Ability to analyse and present complex information to colleagues
- Ability to use and understand performance information Can manage people through change
- Ability to work autonomously in taking critical decisions
- Working independently and referring to line manager when necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time and interpret complex information.
OtherEssential Employer detailsEmployer name
- Substantial experience in a supervisory role (Band 7 equivalent) with the ability to supervise, mentor, and support staff
- A well-developed professional CPD portfolio demonstrating extensive clinical experience.
- Has extensive experience working as a qualified practitioner
- Expertise in collecting and evaluating clinical outcomes and data.
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership TrustAddress
Stratford Healthcare Building
Stratford Upon Avon
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.