We are looking for an experience Personal Assistant to work closely and to support Women and Children's Health Divisional Quintumvirate. Triumvirate.
The ideal successful candidate will be an experienced personal assistant, highly organised in order to meet tight deadlines with excellent diary management and meeting scheduling skills and liaising with the different stakeholders effectively and professional
Key aspects of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To manage the effective and efficient operation of the Quintumvirate's office
- To provide high level and comprehensive diary, administrative and secretarial support
- To main and enhance relationships with partner organisations and other external stakeholders
- To receive and prioritise the Directors' telephone calls and correspondence including email management ensuring they are closely monitored and dealt with efficiently and effectively
- To welcome visitors to the Executive offices and provide hospitality as required
- To respond to correspondence including emails of the Directors
- To use diplomacy and problems solving skills in order to assist in the resolution of issues escalated to executive level
The post-holder will have access to sensitive and confidential information and will be required to maintain confidentiality at all times.Main duties of the job
The post of Personal Assistant to Divisional directorate for Women and Children services. The directorates are key to managing the women and Children division effectively in a professional manner. The Personal Assistant will be required to be a self-starter who is able to work on his/her own initiativeAbout us
Barts Health is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country, and one of Britain's leading healthcare providers.
The Barts Health group of NHS hospitals is entering an exciting new era on our improvement journey to becoming an outstanding organisation with a world-class clinical reputation. Having lifted ourselves out of special measures, we now have the impetus and breathing space to chart a fresh course in which we are continually striving to improve all our services for patients.
Our vision is to be a high-performing group of NHS hospitals, renowned for excellence and innovation, and providing safe and compassionate care to our patients in east London and beyond. That means being a provider of excellent patient safety, known for delivering consistently high standards of harm-free care and always caring for patients in the right place at the right time. It also means being an outstanding place to work, in which ourWeCarevalues and behaviours are visible to all and guide us in how we work together. We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We value our differences and fully advocate, cultivate and support an inclusive working environment.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The full job description provides an overview of the key tasks and responsibilities of the role, and the person specification outlines the qualifications, skills, experience, and knowledge required. For both documents, please view the attachment/s below.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
Skills / AbilitiesEssential
- Team working with staff from a variety of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- Analysing data and preparation of reports
- Customer service. Using databases and producing report
- Ability to design and maintain information and filing systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a good telephone manner.
- Tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Able to communicate effectively with senior medical staff, corporate directors and other senior managers across the trust.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills in terms of prioritisation, managing diaries, appointments, meetings and filing record systems.
- Aptitude to enhance personal development and own skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative and manage a busy office in the frequent absence of the Director.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to initiate and sustain independent case and project work.
- Quick learner, able to access appropriate information and advice and imbue confidence and Trust.
- To meet deadlines and priorities often under considerable pressure an in tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or experience
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Personal and professional credibility.
- Facilitative development style.
- Problem solving approach.
- Good work attendance.
- Good understanding of equalities and inclusion
Barts Health NHS TrustAddress
Newham University Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.