This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our dynamic clinical education team as we develop this new role to support our staff learners to achieve their functional skills qualification and prepare them for higher academic education.
We offer flexible hybrid working between home, classrooms, and office.
For further information please contact Pearly.Thomas@Berkshire.nhs.ukMain duties of the jobMust haves for this role:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Clinical teaching and assessing experience.
- Project management experience
- Professional teaching qualification or willingness to work towards this.
- Excellent skills to work with excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and MS teams
Berkshire Healthcare has a record of achievement and success that places us as one of the best performing Trusts in the country. We are rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC, we have a history of strong financial performance, and we have a highly skilled and engaged workforce. We aspire to be an outstanding organisation for everyone: our people, patients, families, and carers. Some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Band 7 salary depending on the years of experience.
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance
- Annual leave - 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Advanced IT enablement and support
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff.
- ....so much more
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics. The Trust is also committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationEducation/Qualifications/TrainingEssential
Continuous Professional DevelopmentEssential
- Current NMC or HCPC Registration
- Educated to Degree Level
- Mentorship or assessor Qualification or equivalent experience
- Post graduate Certificate in Education or willingness to commence and work towards this qualification soon after commencing the role
- Post Qualifying NMC approved Teaching Qualification or Practice Educator Award or willing to work towards one
- Non-Medical Prescriber if applicable
- Qualified coach
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Intermediate IT skills - including Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to travel across multiple sites in Berkshire
- Trust values and Attitudes
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
St Marks Hospital
112 St Marks Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.