Did you know that CLCH are an inclusive employer promoting flexible working!
Our integrated care services in Harrow are looking for community nurses and will consider flexible working to fit around other commitments. If you can commit to a minimum of 15 hrs per week then contact us.
Our overall vision at Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust is to provide great care closer to home. This is supported by our four key values reflecting our commitment to quality, to collaborative and supportive internal and external relationships, our focus on delivery and working well with our communities.
We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic individuals to come and join our diverse, supportive, and kind teams.
We have a diverse and inclusive team who work collaboratively to support our patients to maintain and manage their quality of life and to keep our patients safe.
We are passionate about the delivery of good quality care and the delivery of a progressive service.We are highly committed to providing the best possible experience to the people we serve. To do that, we will support you to be the best that you can in your role and will support your continued development and career progression.
You will have access to the CLCH Academy, providing opportunities for continued development, research, supervision and mentoring. You can also get involved in teaching and the writing of case studies to share your skills, knowledge and show case your work.Main duties of the job
- You will work as part of an integrated team
- You will work in partnership with patients and their families to develop and agree tailored health plans to address their needs
- You will work in collaboration with other health care and service providers to ensure seamless delivery of services for clients and communities
- You will support learners
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Single occupancy accommodation in Central London - (we can help you find accommodation in London, support you with your deposit)
- Support with gaining your driving license *T& C's apply
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to the attached Job Description for full list of responsibilities Person SpecificationEducation/QualificationEssential
- To give skilled nursing care, based on principles of best practice and clinical evidence. This includes: Chronic disease management, end of life care, continence promotion and wound Specific skills include phlebotomy, administration of medication via syringe drivers and intravenous therapy, PEG management, urinary catheterisation and tracheostomy suctioning.
- Act as a Named Nurse with the support and supervision of the DN Team To take continued responsibility for the holistic health needs assessment including care planning, evaluation and appropriate implementation of health care and ensuring continuity of care following referral from acute care, rehabilitation units, GPs and other agencies.
- Undertake comprehensive assessment of the physical, psychological and social care needs of patients using the Single Assessment Process and including the needs of carers. To provide individualised and person centred care plans that provide monitoring and promotion of self-care to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
- Act as the patients advocate and to facilitate the patients own choices with regard to nursing care, promoting independence and self-care, as appropriate
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- NMC Registration
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Honeypot Lane Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.