To be part of a multi- disciplinary team providing the clinical leadership and line management to staff within one of the three locality Home treatment team hubs. This is an integrated role in order to support the screening of all referrals coming into SABP Trust as part of the gatekeeping function. T
The role will also encompass in-reach to facilitate the early discharge of people using our services from our inpatient wards, supporting the smoothrunning of the Assessment Suites within the locality as well as the support of SABP staff within the Safe Havens in the relevant locality and supporting the rapid/crisis response for urgent and emergency needs. Qualified nurses (NMC) are currently benefiting from Retention Allowance. It is a 10% pay uplift on the top of HCAS Fringe payment.This premium is subject to a minimum total payment of �2,840 and a maximum total payment of �3,425 p.a. This will be paid on a monthly basis and pro-rata to hours worked.
The candidate must have a full and valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes due to the community element of this role.Main duties of the job
- To adhere to the requirements of the relevant Professional Code of Conduct at all times (NMC or HCPC)
- To oversee the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the clinical care needs of people using our services within a defined service area
- To mentor, supervise and teach qualified and unqualified staff including students within locality HTT/Safehavens
- To work in collaboration with other key stakeholders, CMHRS, psychiatric liaison teams, community connections, early intervention in psychosis team, primary care teams, inpatient teams, bed management teams, social services approved mental health practitioners
- Understand relevant legislation i.e., CPA, Clinical & Social Governance, NSF, MHA and translate into practical application for others
- Provide advice and guidance of current evidence based practice within mental health crisis care
- Provide clinical supervision to a variety of professional roles and grades
- Lead the team's engagement with a wide range of stakeholders including staff, people using the service, their carers, GP's and other statutory and voluntary sector agencies in line with professional documentation standards
- Lead to the safe and effective day to day operations of the service including the handling of clinical enquires and decisions
- Facilitate fair access to social care services and promote social inclusion regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. We also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
We actively seek to engage people who use our services and our communities in improving the mental wellbeing of the local population. We work closely with other NHS and voluntary sector organisations who provide services and support people who use services and carers.
Surrey is a beautiful county lying just 30 minutes away from Central London and from the South Coast.
Our historic market towns and bustling districts are enveloped in wonderful countryside, and our excellent road and rail networks bring the rest of the country within easy reach.
For international travel, both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are nearby. Please note that we reserve the right to close posts as soon as sufficient applications are received. Working from home contracts do not attract high cost area payments.
We look forward to receiving your application!Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please check the job description and personal specification document for more information on the requirement for this jobPerson SpecificationregistrationEssential
- Registration Registration (eg NMC, HCPC)
- Evidence of postgraduate education and training i.e. PGDip, MSc etc
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of Mentorship, management or leadership training
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
St Matthews Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.