We are seeking to recruit a Digital Programme Manager with experience of delivering IT and/or Clinical focused projects/programmes within a large and complex NHS organisation that has achieved CQC Outstanding status and that is playing a key part within the countywide healthcare provision for Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will play a key part in helping the Trust and partner organisations on our journey as we create an Integrated Care System (ICS) for the population of Northamptonshire.
The post holder will report into the Head of Projects & Development and will act as deputy for that role as and when required. The successful candidate will work with other senior colleagues within DTS operational departments to deliver the DTS project/programme and help to maintain the high standards that an outstanding Trust and its patients expect.Main duties of the job
- The Digital Programme Manager is a senior role within DTS responsible for the delivery of a range of complex projects/programmes of work (as directed by the Head of Projects & Development).
- Line manager responsibility for several Band 7 Project Managers and, potentially, temporary/contract staff when required to do so based on resource capacity.
- Provision of robust project documentation including scoping, change, RAID logs, business case, benefits realisation, and closure documentation including review of that produced by colleagues.
- Chairing project team meetings and Boards, where required to do so, and authoring papers including for Trust Board level meetings as instructed by the Head of Projects & Development.
- Ensuring that the Project Management systems in use are maintained and that future planning of resource is in place and regularly monitored. Adjusting complex programmes/plans at short notice.
- Achieving corporate targets and performance management including the provision of monthly KPIs in relation to delivery of projects and resource impact.
- Reporting on all identified projects across clinical and non-clinical areas, this includes making and recommending regular adjustments and amendments when plans are not delivering. Working with colleagues to ensure financial, resourcing, performance & quality data informs decisions.
NHFT is an integrated primary care and mental health Trust, providing physical, mental health and specialty services in both hospital settings and out in the community. Because we put the person at the centre of all we do, we focus on delivering care that is as easy to access as possible. This means many of our services can be provided at home, work or in schools.We also provide health services to various prisons and detention centres in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire . Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information on the advertised role, please refer to the job description located under the Supporting Documents heading. The full person specification can be accessed under the About You Section of the document . Person SpecificationEssentialEssential
- Meets essential criteria within behaviours and values
- Meets essential criteria within knowledge and experience
- Meets essential criteria within skills and abilities
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Meets desirable criteria within knowledge and experience
Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
Kettering Venture Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.