Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
The opportunity has arisen for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy Production Unit. The post would suit a qualified Pharmacy technician who is currently working in a Pharmacy Production unit or Pharmaceutical Industry with experience of manufacturing work.
You must have aseptic manufacturing experience, be well-motivated, have good communication skills and work well in a team.
The post covers a wide range of duties as outlined in the Job summary section of the job description and you must participate in continuing professional development.
You will hold a BTEC/NVQ3 in Pharmaceutical science or equivalent academic study and be registered with an appropriate scientific body.
The position is a permanent post of 37.5hrs per week and will include weekend and bank holiday cover as per rota in Production Unit(s). The post may involve cross-site working at the Royal Free Hampstead site and any other hospitals that joins our group model. Full support is available and we fully encourage the training and development of all our staff.About us
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the topJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationRoyal Free World Class ValuesEssential
Education & professional QualificationsEssential
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
- Pharmacy Technician Registered with an approved scientific body
- NVQ3/BTEC in pharmaceutical science or equivalent academic study
- Evidence of CPD
- Demonstrable experience in pharmacy production services with aseptic production for chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition (with or without Specials License) or equivalent gained from either hospital pharmacy or industrial pharmaceutical manufacturing units, where GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is enforced
- Experience of working in an aseptic environment with clean room gowning for lengthy periods
- Experience of multi -disciplinary team working
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of training, supervising, and developing of junior and rotational staff
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.