Are you interested in working as a specialist physiotherapist in a friendly, dynamic and innovative organisation in the City of Hull and East Riding?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Specialist Physiotherapist to provide community rehabilitation and intermediate care in the Beverley and West Wolds locality, within patients homes, residential care setting and on the East Riding community ward. Throughout your role you will work with well-established supportive multidisciplinary teams and receive regular supervision. The therapies and rehabilitation service are proactive in supporting ongoing and you will be supported with continuing professional development opportunities.Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge base, good time management skills and be able to demonstrate relevant experience for this role. You should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with staff from all disciplines, whilst maintaining high professional standards.The successful applicant will be required to travel between patient homes and community bases around East Riding and should therefore have access to a suitable means of transport.
City Health Care Partnership provides care 7 days a week 8am and therefore the post holder will be required to participate in weekend working and late shifts working 12-8pm.
For further information please contact Claire Barnes Clinical Lead Physiotherapist at email@example.com or 07718 192029 or Victoria Corrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07964 688630. This is part time position of 26 hours, 22.5 hours will also be considered.About us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeopleand we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcareto thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached the job description and person specification for the main responsibilities associated to the role.Person SpecificationQualifcationEssential
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current full HCPC Registration
- Member of special interest group
- Post-graduate diploma in relevant area
- Able to justify clinical decisions to other Medical Staff, colleagues and other professionals
- Competent in skills appropriate to the post e.g. Manual Therapy/Neuro
- Evidence of CPD activity, including nationally recognised post graduate training in relevant speciality to Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of reflective practice, IST and CPD portfolio
- Autonomous practitioner works within codes of practice, policies and guidelines.
- Accountable for own professional action
- Contributes to the development of policy
- Evidence with involvement with clinical governance agenda
- Broad based clinical experience covering main speciality areas including community work in relevant specialism
- Able to work alone/unsupervised
- Ability to supervise more junior staff and support staff
- Good Time management
- Ability to manage own caseload.
- Able to work in a MD/Multi-Agency setting
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Participation in audit/evaluation/research
- Clinical experience within specialist field
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
East Riding Community Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.