Are you a passionate and caring nurse either qualified or in training looking to work in a dynamic and innovative community nursing team?
Whether you're a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse, we'll support your personal and professional development, including our preceptorship programme or mentorship that is tailored to meet your needs, and your continued clinical development to further develop your nursing skills.
Unique opportunities also include our staff nurse development programme, with peer-to-peer support, to get you ready for the next step up. As a high-performing, learning organisation, you will also benefit from our coaching and mentoring programme to support your development goals.
As a community nurse, you will be providing high quality care for people in their own homes, ranging from long term conditions, to complex and palliative care. You'll be working on a rotational basis as part of a seven-day service, with the support of agile technology to help you deliver timely, high quality care, with support from specialists across the Trust.
there are a variety of shift patterns available between the hours of 8am and 9pm 7 days per week Applicants must be able to regularly travel extensively across the district to meet the needs and demands of the service. Please note: One Full time and one part time position are available across BradfordMain duties of the job
- Work as part of the district nursing team, providing a compassionate,responsive, and quality driven service to all BDCT service users and theircarers.- Assess individuals and population needs which affect their health andsocial well-being, working collaboratively with to the district nurse caseloadholder as and when appropriate.- Plan, implement and review programmes of health interventions forindividuals and populations, in conjunction with other colleagues andagencies.- Enable/encourage patients and carers to develop their knowledge andunderstanding of their own health and well-being and to manage loss andchange, and enabling self-management of condition wherever possible.- Develop, monitor, evaluate and review care delivery by the team, workingcollaboratively with the GP's and practice colleagues and other agencies.- Enable, encourage, and support individuals, families, groups andcommunities to address issues which affect their health and social wellbeing.About us
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including : A 'Welcome' Payment of �1000 for new employees starting in a band 5 Nurse role - 50% to be paid on appointment and 50% after 6 months in post.
Relocation Expenses up to �8000 subject to circumstances and eligibility.
Interview Expenses subject to eligibility.
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement across all service areas and activities.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please read the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Understanding and/or experience of interagency working and adult protection.
- Registered Nurse with current Nursing and Midwifery Council registration (which must be maintained) as Registered Nurse.
- Willingness to undergo education / training for both practice and service need.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Follow given instructions and ensure the services you provide are in line with standard processes and good practice, showing attention to detail.
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Various - to be confirmed
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.