This is an exciting new post in our rapidly expanding team. This role represents an excellent opportunity for development with a huge scope to make a difference to the way we deliver digital services and impact outcomes for patients.
We are seeking a confident and passionate individual who thrives on change and wants to make a difference to the outcomes of our patients and staff. Our goal is to put digital solutions and analytics at the very heart of what we do.
An innovative and intrepid approach to the use of established and emerging technology is required, to ensure that the digital solutions continue to remain responsive to the needs of the Trust.
Detailed working knowledge of the Dorset health and care system is desirable, however not essential.Main duties of the job
The Digital Change Facilitator function is to ensure the provision of high quality, relevant and cost-effective ICT training for staff of the Trust. The post-holder will design, deliver and assess the curricula for a program of training courses, this will include the associated documentation. The delivery of training will be to members of staff on a variety of IT skills, applications, systems and essential skills in line with the organisation's overall training strategy. Designing and delivering instructor-led training programmes to agreed quality, cost and timescale:
- Create a positive learner environment
- Completing assessment of learners and creation of learner focused action plans to meet needs
- Completing training needs analysis, course planning and training solution implementation for PC applications
- Periodically assess training by various means e.g. feedback forms, learner verbal feedback and learner competence.
At Dorset County Hospital (DCH) we aspire to providing outstanding care for people in ways which matter to them. Our trust strategy is focussed on three strategic goals: People, Place, and Partnership. It signals our intention to truly value our staff. Our people are our most important asset, and we want them to feel valued, welcomed, respected, they belong and matter. We recognise the link between high levels of staff satisfaction and improving patient experience and outcomes.
We are a Trust that celebrates diversity, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Dorset County Hospital has a number of employees from overseas delivering high quality services and we recognise the value of diversity in leadership. We would welcome applications from people in groups which are under-represented at Board level.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information on the Digital Change Facilitator role, please see the detailed Job Description and Person Specification included in this advert.Person SpecificationEducation & QualificationsEssential
- Degree or Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD).
- General training & excellent presentation skills
- Evidence of excellent presentation skills
Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- Evidence of formal teaching or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in the NHS and using computer systems within healthcare
- Evidence of developing and delivering training
- Experience and knowledge of clinical processes
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Knowledge & experience of identifying training needs, designing, planning and delivery of Training
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative and deliver under pressure against guidelines
- Good interpretive/analytical skills
- Well-developed facilitation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to motivate and influence staff at all levels
- Good problem solving, planning, organisation and decision-making skills
- Good interpretive/analytical skills
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.