An exciting opportunity has become available within the integrated Alder Hey and Liverpool Heart and Chest Digital Service for the role of Senior Insight Analyst. The role will be based at Liverpool Heart and Chest hospital.
With state of the art offices as part of the Alder Hey modernisation programme the team operate Agile working, providing you the flexibility to work from home and flexible working times.
We are looking for enthusiastic Senior Insight Analysts to support the Analytics Team at Liverpool Heart and Chest providing the TLHC with the best analytics and informatics support. The role will directly support the Targeted Lung Health Check Screening Programme working direct with the team supporting reporting needs
This is an exciting time to join the team and this role will have the opportunity to develop new and existing skills.Main duties of the job
Applicants must demonstrate essential requirements from the job description, key elements of this include;
- Strong analytical numerical and statistical skills.
- Ability to deal with staff of all grades.
- Experience in using Excel / SQL / PowerBi
- Ability to develop complex queries, manipulate data, design, present and explain reports.
Liverpool Heart and Chest have recently become part of the Digital Aspirant scheme, which helps NHS Trusts raise their Digital Maturity. The Trust has also recently commissions the Digital Excellence Strategy, a 5-year programme to deliver digital initiatives enabling a wide range of benefits. The 3 core themes that underpin the strategy are 'Connecting Digitally with our Patients and Families', 'Digital Safety and Outstanding Care' and 'Insight Led Care', all underpinned by a 'back to basics' service improvement plan.
We pledge to use digital to ensure that we are safer and deliver the best possible care at every step, for our staff we pledge their working day will be made better by delivery of a digital infrastructure that is based around their day to day needs.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- To support Senior Insight Analyst and Divisions, senior management team and senior clinicians in the delivery of the core business of the organisation.
- To monitor and report on key local and Trust wide performance indicators.
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting for the organisation to best practice agreed
- Provide guidance to staff on the Trusts information systems and PowerBi.
- Contribute to the work set out in the Performance Framework and attend the Trusts Division performance meetings , in particular in relation to improving data quality.
- Design and writes highly complex business and analytics reports using SQL Server, Microsoft Excel and PowerBi
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent
- Able to demonstrate ongoing commitment to own personal development
- Interpretation of information/presenting information in a meaningful manner
- 3 years experience in NHS or Health related analytical role
- Advanced PC software skills including Excel, PowerBI and SQL
- In depth knowledge of NHS datasets and data definitions.
- Able to analyse and simplify complex problems
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.