Job summary**We offer a relocation package of up to �8,000** The relocation package is for anyone who is joining CWP in a clinical role who would need to relocate in order to take up employment with Cheshire and Wirral Partnership. To be eligible for the relocation payment, you must live more than 40 miles from the base/location of the post you are applying for and you would need to relocate to within 15 miles of the new base. If this applies to you, please state this on your application so we can discuss this with you if you are invited to interview. Are you passionate about improving the lives of children and young people with mental health difficulties?
East Cheshire CAMHS service has an exciting opportunity for a part time Band 6, permanent CAMHS Practitioners to join their Eating Disorder Team. We are looking for applicants that have experience in working with Children and Young People with Eating Disorders. You will need to demonstrate the use of evidence based therapeutic interventions e.g. CBT. The CAMHS Eating Disorder Team consists of experienced CAMHS clinicians from a variety of professional disciplines with experience of providing therapeutic input, managing risk/ complexity and multi-agency working.Main duties of the jobDo you want to improve the pathways for children and young people's mental health services?
You will have: -
- A high level of enthusiasm and dedication to providing quality, community based mental health services to children, young people, and their families
- Experience in undertaking mental health assessments and providing interventions & formulations to address the needs of the client group
- Experience of working with children and young people who have an eating disorder, due to their mental and emotional health needs, physical health risks and present with a level of clinical risk
- Experience of working under pressure and in a demanding, fast paced environment
- To have the skill to adapt and the flexibility to think on your feet due to the nature of your role
- Access to transport or have the ability to travel to a variety of venues as part of the working day
Interested? Informal enquiries and visits to the team are welcomed.About us
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) supports thousands of vulnerable people across Cheshire and Merseyside. We provide physical, mental health and learning disability services to a total population of around one million people.
We offer a variety of roles at all levels, so whether you are just starting out in your career or you are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, CWP is the right employer for you.
Visit our 'Working for us' pages on our website to find out more about why you should choose CWP.
CWP are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for everyone. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and developing a culture that values differences. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
We welcome applications from people who have direct experience of accessing our services.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please download a copy of the job description for a full copy.
Recruitment selection processes are based on competence (see Person specification) and values.
To ensure that we continue to provide Outstanding for Care (as recently been awarded by CQC), CWP recruits people that can demonstrate the Trusts Values and Behaviours in their everyday life. Therefore, if you are invited to interview, you will be undertaking a Values Based Interview/Assessment ,
which explores not only what you do but how and why you do it.
Before applying, we encourage you to review the Trusts Values and Behaviours which are the 6 Cs Communication, Competence, Courage, Care, Compassion and Commitment. A Guide to completing your application form can be accessed on the right side of this page under the job description.
The Supporting Information Section in your application should therefore reflect your understanding of the Trusts Values and associated Behaviours. You will be expected to provide us with examples from work experience and/or personal life which demonstrate these values through your behaviour.
If your disability meets the definition set out in the Equality Act 2010, and you can show that you meet the essential criteria described in the person specification for an available position, please answer YES to the question: Do you wish to be considered under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme? Please also inform the team if you have any special support needs to be considered as part of the interview and selection processes.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Core profession (Social Care, Nursing, Allied Health Professional, and Clinical Psychologists) or
- recognised degree level broad based health & social care qualification which will require completion of The British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) Knowledge Skills and Attributes https://www.babcp.com/Accreditation/CBP/KS A.aspx KSA Accreditation profiles
- Professional registration with recognised National Body (HCPC, NMC, BACP,BABCP BASW, TRA) or be able to become accredited with a professional such as e.g. BABCP this within 12 months of appointment
- Teaching, Mentoring qualification
- Therapeutic Training to intermediate / diploma level
- Post qualification experience of working within a CAMHs or Child Mental Health related field.
- Recognised Experience of working with a specific therapeutic approach. E.g. CBT, Family Therapy, SFBT
- Undertaking formal and informal Clinical Risk assessments
- Undertaking Mental Health Assessments
- Keyboard skills, including using databases, Microsoft Office and clinical systems
Knowledge and ExpertiseEssential
- Post qualifying experience of working within NHS community CAMHS
- Working knowledge of specialist therapeutic approaches e.g. CBT, Family Therapy
- Knowledge of Child Protection workings and Practice.
- Working knowledge of Children related legislation
- Experience of inter-agency working
- Experience of writing, implementing and evaluating Care / Treatment Plans
- Experience of working with Students/ Learners
- Experience of providing clinical supervision
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.