At MPFT we pride ourselves on staff wellbeing and development and can we offer you:
Main duties of the job
- Our SOOTHE resources - supporting staff across the trust with their physical, mental and financial health. In addition to the support offered from our occupational health provider Team Prevent.
- Counselling support and lifestyle information with advice on a variety of personal matters
- In our Gift providing a platform for your voice to be heard to inform change
- The opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for flexible working ( depending on the role )
- Career development opportunities and coaching plus access to in house training programs
- Innovative research training program entitled STARS (Supporting the advancement of Research Skills)
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Recognition and engagement through our staff LOVE awards, LOVE long service awards and Staff Engagement Surveys
- NHS discounts available via the Blue Card and Red Guava schemes
Due to recent investment into Mental Health services,We are launching a number of new developments across both our core CAMHS and our specialist CAMHS provision.
We are thrilled that the development of our core CAMHS provision means that we can offer a new opportunity for a CAMHS Practitioner to join our CAMHS Team to support the needs of our children and young people.
If you have a passion for working with children, young people and their families we would love to hear from you.
The post holder will deliver a high quality, comprehensive mental health service for children and young people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties. The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on working with children and young people and their families who experience a complex range of needs and difficulties. Acting as a keymember of the multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will provide assessment, psychosocial, evidence-based interventions using a collaborative approach and will be skilled at riskassessment and management. They will complement the multi-disciplinary working of the team, providing supervision for other team members, as agreed with the Operational Manager. They will participate in team and service development and evaluation. Liaison, advice andconsultation with a wide range of agencies is central to the role.About us
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is an award-winning organisation with over 9000 employees. We are one of the largest integrated Health and Social Care providers, covering services across North & South Staffordshire, Shropshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Isle of Wight, and Essex.
We pride ourselves on the services provided to support with the well-being of all our employees both physically and mentally and offer counselling support and lifestyle information. Opportunities for flexible working are also available depending on the role.
We encourage career development provided by in house training programs and coaching support.
As part of our strong commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion, we welcome applications from candidates who meet the specific criteria, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, physical and/or mental disability or offending background.
We are embedding values based and inclusive recruitment practices to ensure that all applicants, from any backgrounds, have an equal chance of success in achieving a role with us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Registered mental health Nurse or Learning Disability nurse with current registration Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Psychologist.
- Post-registration experience, evidence of formal courses and training at diploma/degree level.
- Conforms to Professional Registration requirements
- Psychological intervention Qualification including EMDR, CBT, CBTp, Family Interventions, CAT, DBT
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Post-qualifying experience as a qualified Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist
- Experience of working with CYP who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs
- Experience of working in community setting and making decisions autonomously
- Experience of assessing, planning, co-ordinating and managing CYP with mental health problems in a community setting.
- Experience of integrating care delivery across multi-disciplinary /multi agency teams
- Experience of leading/contributing to CPA/SAP process
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.