We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is keen to join our small talented e-rostering team.You will also be one of the first points of contact with users for advice, guidance, support and training on all aspects of eRostering. We will involve you in project work with exposure to strong cross department working, including varied disciplines and staff groups to enable you to develop your specialist knowledge to provide technical support for Trust users.
We will develop you to ensure that you have an understanding of the staffing issues and working patterns that affect complex multidisciplinary teams in the NHS, and the intricacies involved in planning shift work. This will enable you to transform team skill mixes into a digital workforce platform with multiple benefits for the service user and organisation.We will require you to have excellent IT and interpersonal skills, be highly organised with excellent attention to detail, have a flexible approach to work and also enjoy working as part of a team within a demanding and busy environment.
We look forward to meeting you.
Interviews will be held on the morning of 8th June 2023Main duties of the job
The post will support the eRostering Project in the trust wide implementation, operational performance, management, ongoing maintenance and deployment of the electronic rostering system.
The post holder will lead clinical and non-clinical team roll-outs for all staff on Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions successfully implementing the full functionality of the eRostering system including roster creation, roster administration, roster analysis/ approval, time and attendance, management dashboards, bank module and validating rosters for payroll.
The post holder will provide an efficient and high quality rostering data administration service supporting the use and maintenance of electronic rostering throughout the trust including integration with the temporary staffing system.
The post holder will provide high quality reports and analysis at all levels within the organisation and for external stakeholders.About us
We want to attract staff who embrace our 'Right Care' behaviours of compassion, a commitment to quality of care and working together for patients - we want to make these part of our DNA.
We are committed to ensuring our staff get the most out of their benefits package and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. There is an extensive range of excellent benefits for you and your family. We want you to feel like you are part of a close knit team at Airedale NHS Foundation Trust. It's important to us that you valued and appreciated and that are why we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
We look forward to receiving your application.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesFor further information and full details of the role, please see the attached job description and person specification.Person SpecificationQualifications & ExperienceEssential
- oDegree level education (IT, analytics, HR or equivalent experience)
- oExperience of working with e-rostering platforms
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- oExperience of working in different parts of the healthcare system
- oTraining qualification/experience
- oCoaching Qualification
- oProject Management Qualification
- oExperience of other workforce systems such as ESR and payroll.
- oExperience of implementing eRostering, or working with eRostering platforms providing an e-rostering service.
- oRoster building experience
- oChange management training/ experience
- oAbility to learn new software systems
- oWork with low levels of supervision and high levels of initiative
- oAbility to investigate, analyse and diagnose complex information and information system issues
- oAbility to interpret complex information.
- oWork to a high standard of data quality
- oAbility to work to timescales
- oConversant in IT software systems e.g. Microsoft Office including excel, word, and PowerPoint.
Attributes and BehavioursEssential
- oProven use of databases for data collation, retention and extraction
- oGood understanding of NHS information requirements
- oAbility to analyse training needs associated to e-rostering and deliver training courses and associated resources
- oSystem configuration
- oProfessionalism & integrity
- oPartnership working
- oFlexibility & adaptability
- oCreativity and innovation
- oCommitted to high work standards
- oHighly organised with excellent time management skills
- oExcellent communication skills
- oTeam player
- oAble to cope under pressure
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.