The Medical Care Group at University Hospitals Dorset are recruiting a Business Manager to provide leadership and management skills to enable the care group to meet its agreed aims and objectives within a patient centred, efficient, safe and effective working environment.
This post-holder will support the care group triumvirate in the day to day operational running of the care group, ensuring that all targets, deadlines and objectives are delivered as appropriate, achieving the performance standards, patient access targets and in line with the Trust requirements.Base Location: Bournemouth and Poole Hospitals - please be aware you will be required to cross site workInterview Date: TBCMain duties of the job
To understand the role in more detail please read the full job description and person specification documents which are attached to this advert.About us
Our values define who we are as #TeamUHD. They underpin everything we do now and in the future. They define how we treat our patients, visitors, and each other, our valued teammates and colleagues.
UHD are investing in services across the Trust, with many being transformed and developed following merger and the New Hospital Programme.
In some cases this means that a services may move site this year or next, either temporarily or long term. Recruiting Managers interviewing for this role will be happy to answer any specific questions that you have at interview. Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To understand the role in more detail please read the full job description and person specification documents which are attached to this advert.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Willingness to undertake training and development, particularly to manage specialist databases and systems
- Management qualification or post graduate diploma
- Work in a large and complex organisation (public or private)
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations
Technical Skills CompetenciesEssential
- Experience in data management and the use of business/ project systems
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to interpret and communicate complex information
- Grasp of financial data, and ability to understand and interpret financial models
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience in managing databases of information (clinical in nature), with an understanding of Information Governance requirements
- Proficient with the use of systems and software / applications related to project
University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.