An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join our Medics e-Rostering team.
Applicants will have experience of either Allocate HealthRoster or other electronic rostering system to provide advanced knowledge and technical expertise to users across the organisation. In addition, you will need to have experience in using Microsoft Office. The successful candidate will have excellent data entry, communication and customer-service skills, the ability to work independently, and as part of a team, as well as meticulous attention to detail with a strong drive to succeed.Main duties of the job
As a Medical Rostering Facilitator you will be directly involved in the implementation and continued roll out of e-rostering as well as other ongoing projects, working closely with operational management and senior clinicians.
This is a permanent post and will provide the successful candidate with fantastic opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge within a busy department.About us
Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust is a friendly, supportive, busy but welcoming acute and community Trust that is ambitious about developing our services and your career.
Our compassionate, caring and friendly colleagues make up our Royal Surrey family and are at the heart of what we do. We all have a passion for learning, continuous improvement and excelling together through innovation, research and development. There are over 4,500 members of our Royal Surrey family.
We are clinically led and provide joined up care by bridging the gap between hospital and community services alongside regional specialist cancer care. Our main acute hospital site is in Guildford with community hospital sites at Milford, Haslemere and Cranleigh. We provide adult community health services in the community and homes across Guildford and Waverley.
We have received an overall Good rating from the CQC with Medical care (including older peoples care), End of Life Care and Maternity services being deemed Outstanding by the CQC. We are investing in our colleagues through our health and wellbeing programme and a commitment to supporting professional development as well as investing more than �45 million in our physical environment and new equipment in the next few years.
There has never been a better time to join us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To provide advanced specialised knowledge and technical expertise to all users of HealthRoster across the organisation both clinical and non-clinical.
To provide a high level of customer service and excellent communication skills to all users of HealthRoster.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision, maintenance, operational and system support of the E-Rostering system.
The post holder will be expected to act on their own initiative and manage their workload in order to achieve expected results within agree timeframes. The post holder will have sole responsibility for some areas of the job.
The post holder will ensure that confidential and sensitive information in relation to patients and staff is kept secure, and will follow the policies and procedures for the Department and the Trust.
For a full list of duties and responsibilities please refer to the attached job description.Person SpecificationSupporting informationEssential
- Please provide any other information in support of your application.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent work experience.
- ECDL or proven equivalent experience in MS Package, email and Internet browsers.
- Good working knowledge of an e-rostering system.
- Can provide evidence of managing tasks /responsibilities with minimum guidance.
- Experience of working with different departments and organisations with all levels and grades of staff.
- Standard Keyboard Skills and proficient in the use of IT e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to compile reports for staff at all levels of the organisation and can interpret data related to the report.
- Working in a project administrative setting.
- Evidence of establishing personal credibility and good working relationships.
- Experience of problem solving and supporting others to develop this skill.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Recognised e-rostering qualification.
- Experience of working with medical workforce rotas to include ensuring compliance to New Deal and 2016 rules.
- Experience of working with/a good understanding of how rosters work within a hospital setting.
- Working with ESR.
- Experience of working within the NHS.
Royal Surrey NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.