The post holder will be expected to work flexibly supporting the estates and facilities administration planned preventative maintenance team in ensuring that the delivery of the daily PPM is fully compliant and professionally supported, via in depth knowledge of the Trust's estate maintenance requirements.
The post holder will support the Trust Maintenance Coordinator with administration around contractor management, help desk information flows, invoice receipting and issue resolution. In addition to this the Trust water quality data generated by the site activity through the Zeta Safe (TM) system will be refined and managed by the post holder to the point, where the data becomes easily usable by the Maintenance Coordinator.
The Trust adopts policy of continuous improvement and the post holder will be expected to support the Financial Operations Manager in the monitoring and service improvement of all estates and facilities maintenance contracts including the rationalisation of parts, cost improvement and invoicing management.Main duties of the job
PPM Support Support the Maintenance Coordinator with the administration associated with workload monitoring, planning & scheduling of the daily PPM schedule To monitor the help desk requests on the CAFM system and ensure that :-
- The Maintenance Coordinator is aware of the work content details,
- The work content details give sufficient information for the work to be effectively carried out and if not the post holder will contact the call originator to clarify the details..
- Ensure that duplicate help desk requests are eliminated
- To assist with the continuous monitoring of all maintenance request including the CAFM work list ensuring that :-
- Work requests are batched into skill and location groups into priorities as agreed with the Maintenance Coordinator
- The Maintenance team have a manageable number of PPM's to sustain their work flow rate, while not
- The Maintenance team give an acceptable level of feedback, on rectification actions taken or any problems/issues they encounter which could be useful in future fault
- To review on a regular basis PPM's that have been suspended and ensure that they are monitored within the CAFM system as agreed with the Maintenance
- To monitor and progress (via third party contractors in some cases) suspended PPM's to ensure a rescheduled timely
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Care, Learn and Empower. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Day One Flexible Employer
The Trust supports and actively encourages flexible working for all employees. We offer many options and you are encouraged to ask the recruiting manager what is possible for this role. If appointed, you will have the opportunity to apply for a flexible working request from the first day of your employment
Join our Staff bank
What is Staff Bank?
Our EPUT NHS staff bank is an entity managed by the trust that hires clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals to take on shifts at our trust hospitals and community settings. Here at EPUT we maintain our own bank of specialist staff to ensure that we are able offer safe and effective care at all times.
All our permanent staff are automatically enrolled onto the staff bank however this does not mean you have to work any additional shifts, but the option is there for you if you wish.
If you are joining our Trust in a fixed term role, please indicate on your New Starter Paperwork that you wish to join our staff bankJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please take a look at the job description and person specification for the full job overview and main duties of the job.
If you require any further information please contact Craig SheridanPerson SpecificationEducationEssential
- Education/Qualifications oBusiness Administration NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification oEDCL or equivalent experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access oFull Clean driving license
- oDetailed knowledge of maintenance systems, office functions, invoicing, procurement, data management, electronic and paper based filing systems oSignificant admin or clerical experience oUnderstanding of recharging mechanisms oKnowledge of Integrated Estates and FM Helpdesk software systems oKnowledge of Estates and FM services
- oLiterate in IT/Computer Skills oGood oral ocommunication skills based on fluency on the English language oAble to effectively prioritise own workload. oConfident and effective communicator with good verbal and written skills. oGood standard of numeracy GCSE or equivalent. oGood level of tact and diplomacy. oAble to make decisions when faced with multi- stranded and conflicting data. oAble to produce good quality reports with recommendations based on data analysis andwithin tight timescales. oThe post holder will be able to deliver all work outputs to a high quality
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- oShares the Trust's Beliefs and models this in their attitude and behaviour: oEnsures that the organisational values of open, compassionate and empowering are demonstrated by self and others every day and that any matters of concern are addressed in a timely way, either directly or raised with the relevant Line Manager or through the relevant processes within the Trust as appropriate. oAble to deal effectively with frequent exposure to distressing or emotional circumstances including dealing with challenging behaviour. oTo have a flexible attitude and be able to function as part of a team. oAble to use initiative and have the ability to understand when to refer matters to line manager. oCommitment to equal opportunities. oCommitment to providing improvement to services for patients. oCommitment to providing high quality customer focused services. oAble to relate and adapt to the perspective of others. oCredible, confident in dealing with clinicians and clinical senior management staff and Trust Directors. oCalm and rationale approach to situations where conflict is likely. oClarity of thought and able to present ideas.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab) .
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab) .Employer detailsEmployer name
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.