The post holder will support the partnership in the development of strategic planning, including the partnership strategy and the development of strategic transformation priorities and plans. Role will support the operational delivery of high-quality adult services within community services.
Role will require the ability to work in collaboration with senior colleagues, clinicians, technical SME, frontline staff and engage with a range of colleagues from partner organisations, commissioners, third sector organisations. Requires use of interpersonal, organisational, project coordination and management skills to drive forward the transformation priorities, support operational change to support achievement of the delivery of person centred, safe and effective care.
Post will support development of the partnership transformation portfolio, maintaining project controls, reporting mechanisms, assurance reports to facilitate effective and timely escalation and management of risks, issues. Responsible for required ownership of delivery actions and pre-determined benefits are realised.
Post to support monitoring of various projects, collating and presenting information on the delivery of projects whilst working closely with programme /project managers to coordinate key meetings including agenda planning, minute taking and action tracking. Develop, maintain and monitor project plans as appropriate and lead on the coordination of specific projects as delegated by the programme Manager.Main duties of the jobTo provide dedicated project support to specific projects within the health and care partnership as required. To use project coordination and management skills to support the planning, organising, implementation and delivery of projects. To support the development and updates of project documentation e.g., scope definitions, risk and issue registers and action logs, including governance processes. To coordinate and facilitate meetings e.g., with agenda planning, minute taking and action tracking. Liaise with internal & external stakeholders at all levels including frontline staff, senior and executive managers, and service users. To use own creativity and ingenuity to contribute ideas to projects and improvement initiatives Actively contribute as a vital member of the Health and Care Partnership, enthusiastically supporting colleagues and attending and contributing to organisational meetings Supporting our desire to continuously improve, members of the Health and Care Partnership are supported to develop, learn and improve. All team members then have a key role in bringing any learning back to the team to support the development of others About us
A big Thank you for considering joining us at East and North Hertfordshire Health and Care PartnershipWho are we?
The East and North Hertfordshire Health and Care Partnership covers the council areas of:
The partnership aims to:
- Borough of Broxbourne
- District of East Hertfordshire
- Borough of Welwyn Hatfield
- Borough of Stevenage
- District of North Hertfordshire(excluding Royston)
The partnership has developed its strategy and has ten priority areas of work including:
- improve the health and wellbeing of the people living in the area
- reduce the health inequalities that exist
- help ensure the collective resources of the partnership are used as efficiently, effectively, and sustainably as possible
- enable local NHS bodies, local authorities, health and care providers, and other stakeholders work together to transform health and care services around the needs of local communities
- help facilitate improvements in relationships, trust, and understanding between the members of the partnership.
- Heart failure
- 'Waiting Well' - a pilot scheme to provide support to vulnerable patients waiting for hospital treatment through Hertfordshire's 'Community Navigator' service
- Stroke and neurological care
The partnership is looking at how it can build on existing relationships with the voluntary sector and have a stronger focus on inequalities and the wider factors which determine people's health and wellbeing.
We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangementJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached the Job Description and which includes the main responsibilities and Person Specification.Person SpecificationCriteriaEssential
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Good working knowledge of project principles, techniques, and tools.
- Experience of coordinating and supporting key meetings including agenda planning, minute taking and action tracking.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite: MS Project or similar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator, able to give and receive, process and interpret information, acknowledging own personal style of communication and the impact it has on others.
- High level of capability in the presentation of written documents and presentations.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Independent thinker with strong problem-solving and sound judgement
- Ability to work effectively with staff of all grades and experience including at Programme Board/Steering Group and Senior Management Team level.
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactively undertaking tasks to support projects
- Discretion, integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to cope calmly and sensitively to stressful situations
- Ability to travel to different site as needed (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Project management qualification e.g. LEAN, PRINCE2
- Other relevant qualifications or further training demonstrating commitment to continual professional development and improvement
- Experience of working in a project management environment.
- Previous experience in similar role within healthcare environment and/or public sector.
- Experience of working across organisational and professional boundaries to achieve common goals.
Hertfordshire Community NHS TrustAddress
Hybrid - various organisationsâ€™ sites in ENH home working
East and North Hertfordshire
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.