COMMUNITY CAMHSSPECIALTY DOCTORJob DetailsSalary�50,373 - �78,759 PER ANNUMJob type - PermanentFull-time: 10 Programmed ActivitiesJob Location: Redbridge Child Development Centre, Grovelands, Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, Essex, RM6 4XHQualifications:
Main duties of the job
- Registration with the GMC with a licence to practice
- Section 12 certification, or a commitment to work towards this.
- Mastery in the management of a broad range of mental disorders
- At least 4 years of full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time basis) of which at least 2 years will be in a specialty training programme in a relevant specialty or as a fixed term specialty trainee or shall have equivalent experience and competencies
Work collaboratively with consultants in providing clinical leadership to the clinical teamTo be successful in your application, you will need:
- Full GMC licence to practice
- Section 12 certification, or a commitment to work towards this
- To be innovative, motivated, and passionate about child & adolescent psychiatry
- Have essential understanding of current developments in psychiatry
- A team working ethos
- Relocation expenses
- Career Development and training
- Just & Compassionate Culture
- Award winning Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Vivup employee benefits platform and salary sacrifice scheme
- Salary Finance and Financial Wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- 11 Staff Networks including parents & carers network, ethnic minorities network, LGBT+ network and Disability network to name a few.
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible working and agile working
- Cycle to work scheme
We reserve the right to close the post early if we receive a high number of applications.About usWhy NELFT?
NELFT is an award-winning community and mental health Trust, providing healthcare for over 4.9 million people, ensuring our patients, family and friends feel confident that their health needs are met. We are committed to delivering thebest care
to the communities we serve across North East London, Essex and Kent.
With an excellent reputation for research and development, our skilled healthcare professionals are at the cutting edge of evidence-based innovation, opening up the possibilities for better ways of working and delivery of care. Joining us will provide you with unparalleled access to training opportunities, including support for CESR development, continuous CPD, peer support groups, and a robust supervision and appraisal system.
We are currently recruiting for a Community CAMHS Specialty Doctor position in the Redbridge CAMHS Community Team, based at the Redbridge Child Development Centre, Grovelands, Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, Essex, RM6 4XH.
You will joined by a substantive Consultants within the service and will have the opportunity to influence future direction, treatment, and models of design in the area in which you work.
The post offers full-time 10 programmed Activities post with 8 Direct Clinical Contact activities and 2 Supporting Professional Activities.Why Redbridge?
Redbridge has excellent rail, underground and road links with central London, which are seven miles away.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesYou are expected to:
Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential Employer detailsEmployer name
- Work as part of multidisciplinary teams providing care to children and young people with mental health needs across Redbridge.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the team.
- Work directly with children and young people (and their families) and liaise as appropriate with other external CAMHS mental health providers, and acute hospitals.
- Provide senior medical support to the team, and direct input on clinical cases
- Support their peers and the team manager and be an effective team member whilst working on their own initiative.
- Will work alongside two CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrists, 2 CAMHS SAS doctors, and a Core Trainee within the service and share supervision requirements for trainees with them.
- Supervise junior colleagues
- Have a commitment to collaborative working and actively supporting and liaising with other health and social professionals and agencies
NELFT North East London Foundation TrustAddress
Redbridge Child Development Centre
Grovelands, Grove Road
Chadwell Heath, Essex
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.